Vendful is a platform for companies to discover, book, and manage awesome employee experiences. We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
Our sales force helps transform the way companies implement and manage employee experience programs. Vendful provides a platform to seamlessly find, book and manage experiences from the best local experts, artisans, teachers and gurus. The sales team helps our partners discover the value of our platform, outline smart and effective implementation strategies, and execute meaningful employee engagement experiences in partnership with various other Vendful teams and external resources.
Vendful sales executives are on the front lines of helping the top organizations more effectively manage their employee engagement programs. You will promote the power and flexibility of our products to make organizations more effective, cohesive and engaged. Your passion for Vendful’s mission will ultimately help more organizations attract, hire and retain great people.
- Responsible for selling Vendful’s products or services, developing new accounts and expanding existing accounts
- Conduct face to face and virtual meetings including presentations, webinars and product demonstrations
- Assigned to large, complex, high visibility and strategic accounts
- Identify revenue opportunities within entire client organization
- Analyze and utilize data for in-depth evaluation of accounts to recognize revenue opportunities and drive sales
- Network with key contacts outside your own area of expertise to become industry expert
- Provide feedback, product insights including objections and requests to product and support teams
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience in a field sales environment
- Must have a passion to work in a flexible, agile company environment
- Demonstrates success in building and growing new accounts and territories
- Experience selling to Fortune 1000 organizations
- Understands how to strategically and effectively navigate large, complex organizations
- Experience in consultative and solution based selling
- Employee engagement, experience or other human capital-related sales experience
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Passion to educate and close deals quickly
- Ability to travel
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Be a team-player with a positive attitude