Self Defense & Safety Workshop
TBN Movement Programs - Los Angeles, CA
What To Expect
In this workshop, participants will learn how to protect themselves in a variety of common self-defense situations. Paul McCarthy, Director of the UCLA Martial Arts and Self-defense Programs, will guide your team through the fundamentals of self-defense, situational awareness, and avoidance techniques. In addition to physical training, this workshop includes lectures and discussions on all aspects of self-defense, including how to create an action plan for the home or workplace.
The typical self-defense program covers the following, and can be customized to meet your specific goals:
- Workshop on situational awareness and awareness levels
- Discussion on violence and how it affects the body physiologically
- Physical training in a variety of drills/techniques related to self defense
- Lessons on specific attack situations and how to deal with them
- Tip and tricks to stay safe
- Additional resources will be provided (recommended books and self-defense tip sheets)
- Additional travel and lodging fee applies for offices outside of Los Angeles, CA.
About TBN Movement Programs
At TBN Movement Programs we provide programming for small or large groups that incorporates movement into improving a unique set of skills, philosophies and values. From our martial arts programs that can promote; creativity, problem solving, resilience, decision making and Executive Cognitive Functions, to our engaging programs on 'play' and analytical thinking using active based programming. In today's world the idea of sitting in a room watching a PowerPoint presentation on topics that require us to actively move, use our brains and engage with the topic is far too archaic to achieve goals. We tailor our programs to your needs and value of your company so that employees leave the room with tools they can use both in and out of the workplace.Vendor website
Book this experience
Your payment will be processed 48 hours before the event date. You may cancel at any time before that and won't be charged.
How it works
Book the event or contact the vendor for a custom quote.
The vendor will accept your invite or send you a quote for your approval.
We hope your team has a blast. We look forward to coordinating your next Vendful event.